Sunday, January 28, 2018

Goodbye Glimpse Into Our Future


Since it has been a few weeks since I last updated, I was hoping to write a nice long blog tonight; however, the computer had other plans and it took forever to get the phone to sync with the computer in order for me to upload my photos. 
So, instead I'll just quickly leave this here:

Maddix 
Is a genius, and when left quarantined in his room for days on end he becomes an evil genius and creates funny things to entertain himself. 
He is so clever and cute. 

Aaron
Is an endlessness of cute. 
His main goal in life is to make people laugh; this can become aggravating when you're asking him to do something and his way of being funny is through sarcasm and disobedience... 
I asked him the other day, "Why on earth are you so cute?!" He replied, "Adeline gave me cute lessons." 
Case and point. 

Adeline
She could simply be classified as "World's Best Baby." 
Seriously, I love her. I can't get enough of her. I always wanted just boys, but 
she is the doll I've always wanted and never want to put down. 

Lacey
I start my classes tomorrow; it's my last semester and I'm so excited for the semester, but I'm even more TERRIFIED at the idea of trying to fit this semester in to our already jam packed days now that I don't have energy to wake up and do homework early (even though I do have the world's best baby)

Travis
Well he is as happy as a clam. He's had a month of elective rotation so he's been home most days by 4pm, many days by 1:30, and hasn't worked a single weekend. This month has been a serious glimpse into what our future is going to look like, and IT. LOOKS. GOOD. 
Oh.... then there's the little fact that he picked up a little something something that he has been dreaming about. 
And he is so happy:)

The beginning of not feeling well= snuggles for me



Aaron was upset with Me and Travis for not playing his game
right, so he banned us and let only Maddix and Nala in

How we all feel about winter months

They adore her

Even Nala does some occasional tummy time
with the baby

Entering the world of tutus!!! 

Completely out of control and goofing
around with their dad

Football in the kitchen


He built a choir of snowmen. When I came out moments
later he was conducting them and singing in a deep
and growly voice! HA HA



Maddix's fans at his Basketball game


"Those snows are huge!"

"OOH! Snow Day! No school?!" 


these were the smiles following a very large blow out; she was quite please
with herself. 

Then while Maddix has been sick, he's had the i-pad and I found over 200 photos he'd taken to entertain himself, plus songs he'd composed in the Garage Band app :D So these are a few of what it's been like to be Maddix the past few days:






Poor Kid!!! Hehehehehe!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment