Monday, November 16, 2020

Addie’s 3rd Birthday!

 So I typed up a whole birthday blog to Addie about how her day went and what she is like as a little person right now, and it deleted. Pretty unhappy about that. 

So quickly, what can I say about our Adeline? 

“I’m a girl that does/doesn’t do that.” -Adeline

“ that is not my favorite... (anything that isn’t a dress or pink).” 

“How dare you?” 

“ sorry, but I’m a girl that does this.” Whenever you tell her to stop doing what she’s doing.” 

Me: “Addie! Did you like  your first tumbling class?”           Addie: “ well... they didn’t teach me to be a ballerina, so no.” 

She sticks her tongue out as her ultimate insult.

She is passionately loyal and caring towards her sister. 

If it was up to her, she’d be in a ball gown everyday, decked up in makeup and jewelry, outside on her mountain bike or off exploring with her sister. 

We love you Adeline Ainsley Johnson! I know you’re dying to rush off to school and conquer the world (which you probably will someday), but I can’t help but pray for time to move a little slower each day. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment