Sunday, March 28, 2021

Spring Biking Break & Avery’s 2nd Bday!

Spring Break: 
Grandma Lori came to town which allowed us to play some Ultimate Frisbee in some unseasonably warm weather, and then head off to Arkansas for our Annual biking trip (little girls not allowed). 
While there we biked, are LOTS of delicious food, started watching the Marvel movies, in order, read Harry Potter a lot, and spent the rainy day playing catch out back and playing at an indoor trampoline park... which is where I fell on a slack line and royally messed up my ribs and the surrounding muscles. I actually just had an x-ray to see if broke them because I’ve been bed ridden (friends and friend from church have been keeping us afloat!) 
I was able to get my hair done and it’s my FAVORITE color I’ve had in a long time!
We were also able to attend the temple for the first time in I don’t know how long! A young man from our ward, whom we just love, invited us to be apart of his guests to come to the temple while he took his endowments out; he will be leaving for two years on a mission for our church. It was a special day to say the least.  
And today we celebrated Avery’s 2nd bday (it’s technically tomorrow)! She wanted an Olaf bday and he loved loved loved her cake. 
Happy birthday to our sweet and salty little Avery doodle! 






































 

No comments:

Post a Comment