Sunday, May 1, 2022

April Gloom… let May flowers bloom!!





















 Not going to lie, this week was a blur of never having a single meal though through, the dryer being fixed snd having all the laundry to catch up on, the girls got croup one after the next. Sports were either played in severely cold spring weather, or completely rained out. Kids attitudes were awful. My attitude was awful. Maddix and I ended up with stomach bugs. And while travis was taking care of us, he was doing dishes and a plate broke in his hand. It sliced his thumb, causing his to need stitches. Aaannnddd he insisted I be the one to do it since it was on his right hand. Ugh…. So he was amazingly calm and patient. He got a little dizzy when I was trying to give him the lidocaine shot, BUT he was amazing! I couldn’t have watched someone stick me with needles and continue to be patient! 

Anyhow, we need the rain to go away and the sun to shine! We’ve been so sick that I didn’t even realize it was May Day until all our amazing friends and neighbors started doorbell ditching us and leaving treats! 

Aaron’s ball tournament ended up cancelled. Travis and I went on a date Friday. Maddix went to see Sonic with our neighbor girls Lexi and Finnley and it was all of their first times going to the theater without any adults!! Such a big moment for them all. We were talking to each other about how this will be a memory he has forever! 

Oh and apparently Lily ran away today. Had no idea. I was sick. Travis told me someone had brought her to the door but I didn’t realize that she had legitimately took off to the point where she made the headline of our neighborhood fb page! The pop even called our vet to get my number. 


Well… Happy May Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment