Monday, December 26, 2011

New Hair


WELL... in preparing to move to Poland, I realized I don't want to go there being super blond as I've been for a long time. I won't have a lot of money to keep up with the roots, and I don't want to stand out like some blong tourist with a "Rob Me" sign posted on my head:) So I resolved to dye my hair to it's natural color...
Then I realized how boring my color is, and I also realized how much I love Rachael McAdams. In watching Time Traveler's Wife (which was seriously tragic) I realized how white she was even with dark hair, and it hit me: It's finally in style to be white and have dark hair! Yay! So I did it:

What do you think?
Snapped these on my way to work



Took him awhile to realize I'm still Mommy
Us after Marley and Me. I was bawling and needed a picture of my pup

2 comments:

  1. All I can say about your hair is, I LOVE IT! The color is so rich and beautiful on you! And it makes your eyes POP. Good choice girlie. :)

    -Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Poland? LOVE the hair. You have incredible eyes that are always the first thing I notice when I see you but the dark hair compliments them really well. As always you are lovely as ever.

    ReplyDelete