Friday, December 30, 2011

Parting with Things i'm Fond of

The Lord has always said we shouldn't become attached to worldly possession, but I lost some things this week that have me down. And even though I know it's for the greater good... I'm still having a hard time parting with them (well, sort of).

Goodbye Wisdom Teeth, I hope it's just the medication i'm on that has me loopy and not a permanent loss of wisdom now that you've been taken away:
All swollen I look a bit like Jimmer




Something I'm having a much harder time parting with :
Goodbye good and Loyal Jeep!
We will miss you!
 In order to not end on such a depressive note, here is Maddix in his new monster bath robe. He came running into the kitchen in it last night and had us all cracking up with his poses:


Making some Monster Calls

GQ Pose
Love that face!















Well, I may be chipmunk cheeked, and now without a jeep, but I still have these two monsters in my life and that's all I need!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha love it! I especially love the GQ pose. he is such a ham. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete