Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Welcoming to Fall

This year has just been gorgeous, don't you think? We had a very beautiful Spring, followed by a mild summer, and now I feel like we are heading into a wonderful Fall. The beginning of our fall has been very active, what with trying to grasp every last minute of outside weather we can, me working extra hours to help open the new Chuck-a-rama. Travis filling out a million application forms, trying to get ready for his first rotations of 3rd year, and just trying to figure out that darned old test; it's really all been a blur of staying up way too late, not seizing the mornings, and just trying to enjoy the moments.

 Aaron and Maddix love to mow the grass with Travis.

 Aaron's new favorite thing is sitting out here (or running around) on the balcony; he loves the independence of being outside with out an adult, I think:)
 We said Goodbye to Colton and realized we have 6 or 7 missionaries out right now!
 Maddix's First Day of School (before his haircut... look how stinkin' long it was!)


 Out As a Family Night together to Cafe Rio. This meal only cost of $4.00 after all our free coupons for things
 A Haircut and then a trip to the park while we waited for Travis to finish at the doctors.

 Different Errands... those never seem to end, right?
Costco! One of my Happy Places
 In 'n' Out lunch while we're out on the go!
 Doctor's Check up: this boy is healthy w/ "Biscuit Legs," but he's lost weight... drink your milk!

this face!

And this one... oh he melts my heart! 
For the first time in probably 9 years, I actually had a real Saturday here in Utah with my family. With all the hours I've been putting in at the Lehi store, and the days I've been scheduled at Orem, I somehow fell through the cracks and ended up with Saturday off! 
We had such a wonderful day, starting with early morning cleaning that lasted the entire day (I love a clean house), some nice family time, and then we even got to watch the BYU Game together; that was seriously the highlight of the week. Aaron and Travis sat up on the couch and any time Travis would critique the T.V, Aaron would mimic everything. He even learned how to say "Go," thanks to that game:) Maddix and I sat on the floor and worked on his kindergarten workbook and cheered them on! Overall, the BEST Saturday I've had in ages! 
Also, Aaron has learned how to fold his arms during the prayer; Travis has been working on it with him when I'm at work, and I was completely surprised:) 
He's getting so big!

Go... Mighty Cougars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment