Monday, June 13, 2016

*~Hikes and Sun, and endless fun~*

Quite possibly this has been my favorite week of our whole trip!
And don't get me wrong, I have LOVED each week. 
This week just happened to flow so well.
And now we're exhausted. 
 Seriously soO tired.
Monday: 
Took my sister to buy a new mit, and Trav some new exercise clothes.
Watched Red Rock Adventures with my boys; Maddix bawled when "I" almost died.
Travis and I took a date to Home Depot and the BYU creamery for ice cream.
Tuesday: 
Piano Lesson
Dropped Maddix at a playdate w/ Daxton and Caitlyn, while 
Travis, Aaron, Nala, and I had lunch at Battle Creek and went hiking.
Rushed to a playdate at Mercedes/Mackenzie's.
Had a barbecue/spent the night at the Chattertons: watched Zootopia!
Wednesday: 
Hiked the Grotto
Dealings in the Payson Temple
Celebrated Aaron's (early) 3rd Birthday
Played tons of rounds of Speed (basketball)
Thursday:
7Peaks w/ Garett, Mackenzie (and her littles)
Orem Fest with Larisa (and her littles)
Friday: 
Chuck Hike to Stewart falls
Lunch at Black Bear Diner
My boys and Gpa Vaughn left to camp at Strawberry
Game night with my Chuck friends
Saturday:
Work for me
Boys fished for and cooked up crawdads; 
Aaron loved it!! 
Dinner party at Larisa's/ Orem Parade
Sunday:
Heard Vaughn speak at church
Boys had a grown up lesson about guns/got to shoot them
Dinner night at Gma Janet's/Got to see my NY Emily! Yah! 
Said goodbye to everyone... again. 


Fell while hiking; look at those tear streaked
cheeks.



touching the waterfall





Thomas the train cake!
















Camping trip for the boys











No comments:

Post a Comment