Sunday, October 16, 2016

Monday
Finally made it over 7miles on my run again
Extremely rough parenting day
Madd'x Football game; Travis even biked over to make it for the end
F.H.E lesson on Following the Commandments
Tuesday
Medical Alliance Service Project at the Crisis Prevention Center
Attended an intense gym with my friend who'd like me to join
Snuggled Aaron for an hour, Best ever. 
Attended an AwEsoMe Bday party for a girl in Maddix's class
Wednesday
Normal busy day with gym, library, playdate...
... then came home to a front room of diarrhea from the dog!
Cleaned.
Thursday
Aaron got a haircut, then was my buddy for errands.
Mommy-Maddix Date: eating cake at the lake, watching a man fish in the sunset, silly selfies, and duck calling from the docks. Simple. Wonderful. Magical. 
Friday
Friday girls night with a group of women so different from women I've known before; I felt like a fly on the wall seeing a whole new way of living. Was very fun. Such kind and nice women. Just a little surreal for me. 
Saturday
Morning cartoons
Last Football game (with the most beautiful weather, such a blessing)
Saturday Deep Cleaning
Primary Program Practice (rough Parenting moments)
More cleaning (Good, proud parenting moments)
Zootopia and Homemade veggie pizza
playing football out front
Baths, books, blanket snuggles, songs, and sleep
Sunday
Only day of the week I get to sleep in (poor Travis, He's still on 12's, so he doesn't have a day off until next Saturday)
Listened to talks, caught up on scriptures, journaled, and just finishing the blog, all as the boys came in and said, 
"it's 8:30, we wanted to let you catch up on sleep, so we've been playing nicely in our room." 
Such nice boys. 
Now we'll have our neighbor and her husband come to the Primary Program; Maddix and I invited them, and hopefully it will go well. 
Travis works all day so I'm sure the boys and I will just snuggle and eat all day! 

Happy Sunday! Remember to find joy, despite your circumstances! 

New Haircut




Halloween Costumes arrived! 


You might not be able to see... but he has the BIGGEST smile on
his face. He loved football season.

No comments:

Post a Comment