Sunday, May 21, 2017

Good things, Good things

Good things are starting to happen around here.
~Aaron graduated from our friend's little preschool she held this year; she put so much effort into it and it was so well done.
~This past Friday I finished my dreaded final and I feel an immense weight gone from my shoulders; this semester has been the most brutal semester of my entire program (only two more semesters to go).
~Tomorrow we will be signing the papers to officially own our home.
~On Tuesday Travis starts his 7 days off work and we have lots of fun plans
~ Maddix starts his last two weeks of kindergarten tomorrow and I'm excited to go with him on his upcoming field trips.
~Aaron... is testing his independence and voice of opinion... not a real great thing for us, but for him I know it's an important step in learning and growing (and I can't complain, he was an angel two year old, pretty easy three year old, BUT it looks like we're going to have some ferocious fours 'round here)

Okay, other updates
-We had a huge storm roll through town that struck lighting in our neighborhood three times; one of those times struck the tree in our backyard, sending a giant branch onto my neighbors roof and snapping her rain gutters. All over town there are massive trees that have been uprooted and thrown into ponds and lakes. The homes across from us lost power for almost a day; it was pretty crazy. I here May and June are pretty intense as they're the highest months for tornados.
- Maddix finished soccer season on a high note of scoring 2 or 3 goals, and playing wonderful defense. And now his first baseball game is this Tues. And same for Aaron's first game.
-I'm going back to the gym and meal planning now that school is over... AND my giant mountain of laundry is finally gone and we have an office back; I'm so glad school is over.

This was random, and probably could've been more eloquently written, but I'm still burned out from finals this week, and this is all the update I can think to recall.


so cute!









The night I finished finals I took her for
a walk; I think she took the most neglect
this semester 


No comments:

Post a Comment