Sunday, May 7, 2017

May... may just be my favorite:)

One Week into May and it's already living up to all I'd hoped for! 
And I'm not even done with school yet... and Travis still has 7 days off coming,
So imagine how much fun is yet to come? 

Travis: 
His hair has reached another point where we can't believe how long it's getting
(his end goal is a man bun for our family reunion at the beach in August).
He is at the diabetes clinic this month and has been riding the bike when we're unavailable to pick him up with the car; his hours are 8:30-4:40 most days and you can see how much energy he has now.
He comes home and helps me with dinner, cleans up the house, and best of all plays baseball and soccer out front with the boys. He goes to basketball with the guys on Thursday nights. And he really enjoys watching baseball clips on youtube with me once the boys are in bed; we are in full baseball mode! 
Lacey: 
Finals... They start tomorrow and I'm nervous, but so ready to be done. 
I recently began reading Emma, by Jane Austen, got really bored and then gave up:) I'm currently listening to The Source Code, by Dan Brown and it is so much more interesting; i'm hooked. 
Also, have I mentioned how much I love this weather? I even got a bit of a sun burn yesterday from sitting at Maddix's soccer game, then meeting up with all our friends at the park and playing for hours. And the other night I thoroughly enjoyed playing catch out front with Travis after the boys were in bed:) 
Maddix:
Their soccer team finally won a game 2:1, and Maddix did such a good job as goalie. As a forward I was impressed with the way he really hustled and kept a good attitude the whole game. 
At school they held a walk-a-thon to raise money where the kids went out in grades and walked the track for 30 mins, with a DJ playing music the whole time. Well 10 mins into the Maddix and Aaron were done... bored, I guess. But he pushed through it and made the WHOLE distance ;)
Aaron:
Gave up and made me carry him most of the Walk-a-thon and then wanted me to run and play tag as soon as it was over. 
He also learned some new letters at school this week and as well as learned to climbed our tree out front! 
He really is our little goof! Such an actor and so animated. His eyes are so big and expressive. He gets away with murder because the moment he pushes us too far he instantly does something that is SO adorable we can't handle it. He insists on being independent, but absolutely loves to cuddle and is a bit of home body. 
Nala:
Had her birthday on April 24th, and we celebrated it a little late with Puppy and Bone pancakes. She is now 8yrs old. 



Maddix was snuggled with Travis while we watched
Father of the Bride; let's just say I cried tons.





Hoover Walk-a-thon



No comments:

Post a Comment