Monday, November 13, 2017

One week of Life & One week PostPartum down

Let's not lie, 
Postpartum is hard. 
and
 if it weren't for all the kindness we've received from our community 
it would be catastrophic! 

I LOVE little Addie; we all do. 
I cry over her perfection. 

I cry because I'm tired. 

I cry because the Christmas commercials are starting up and they're so touching. 

I cry because I feel like I can't handle it all. 

Then I cry because someone shows up and brings us food, cleans my house, drives my kids everywhere, runs my errands, takes the dog to exercise, babysits, and everything in between. 

It usually takes me 6 weeks to get back to myself so while I marked the one week of Addie being here with pictures and loves, I also marked one week down- 5 to go until I become ME again!

Travis:
He's on Pediatrics this month and the Doctor's he is working with are so kind and send him home for an hour here or an hour there. He's been getting over being sick still (much better now) and each night the view I find is Addie asleep on a passed out Travis's chest. 

Lacey:
Essentially, read above, that's all that's new with me :) 

Maddix: 
He has been doing so well adjusting into class. He had a rough few weeks at the beginning of October and finally has settled in... but now the baby is here, and we are facing a lot of the natural behaviors of feeling ignored, dealing with short-tempered parents, and being shipped to other's homes each day as I focus on the baby. 
He's such a good boy. He tries so hard. He wants to be so good. And we expect too much from such a small boy because he often carries himself as such a Man. 
We love you Maddix, and you are so wonderful. 

Aaron:
He is in raptures with "Baby Adeline." 
He sings to her, watches her, wants her near him always. 
He can't get enough of her... AT. ALL. 
And I love watching him love all over her

Adeline: 
She eats, sleeps, and poops. 
I don't want to get ahead of myself but the past two nights she slept very well 
(if ONLY her brother had slept through the night; I would've benefited)
Her brother's love when she sticks her tongue out. 
She eats like a champ. 
She is starting to stay up more during the day so woohoo to hopefully reverse cycling her!
"The Reverse Cycling ends tonight!!"


1st Bath!

L to R: Maddix, Aaron, Adeline

T to B: Maddix, Aaron, Adeline

~My Wonderful three blessings~


Family Gaming has its newest member ;)



Family Friday Movie night!
Dad's choice: Cars 3

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Way to go to my in-laws on their Disney 10k! 





my view each night by 9pm! 




No comments:

Post a Comment