Monday, June 29, 2020

FaMiLy PiCtUrEs!

My sweet friend out here is photographer and last fall she is the one who asked if she could take pictures for us, for free, because she wanted to practice with her camera; and they turned out amazing. 
So since then I'd found these cute little romper style dresses for the girls, colored my hair reddish, and decided we had to get a few new ones. So she sweetly agreed to take us out for more pictures and if possible my group of crazies (mostly the girls and the dogs) were even more impossible to take pictures of than last time! 
Somehow she managed to snap some beautiful moments amongst our chaos, and here they are! 




















He is SO handsome! 



This is little guy is just so mischievous and sweet! 














Almost 12yrs married to this man


I love this man






My little guys! 




BeSt FrIeNdS~




Oh this girl! She's PURE JOY

This is my favorite picture from the entire shoot.
I just feel like Addie could be looking up at Jesus in this picture! 




No comments:

Post a Comment