Sunday, December 6, 2020

A late record of our fall decorations

There are multiple times each week when I have a moment where I just catch my breath at how blessed I am to live in this home. 
We had no plans of moving from our a country circle house, but when God has a plan for us, he’s pretty good at making it clear it’s the RIGHT choice for us. 
And only months after getting settled into this home, COVID hit. I know we would’ve survived quarantine at the other house, however, at that time Avery was sleeping in a port-a-crib on our kitchen, our table/dining area was also doubling as our toy/school room, and the doors/floors were so old that they crackled and creaked anytime I tried to sneak out of my room without the kiddos knowing... and then there was the one bathroom. That was proving difficult. 
Despite the difficulties though, we loved our home. Our first home we ever purchased, where we brought both the girls home to after being born, and surrounded by the best neighbors. 
We definitely would’ve been happy there during the lockdown, BUT the Lord knew how much we could THRIVE in this house; and I’m so grateful he trusted us move forward in life and expand into a home that has provided ample space for our family. 
I had so much fun decorating this fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and now Christmas. So I had to record the phases of decor this house has been dressed in this fall. 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment