Friday, February 4, 2022

The rest of January

 I am so bummed because I’ve completely forgotten everything that has happened this past month… but the thing I’ll look back and remember the most about January is: 

1- Our family being in town for Maddix’s being set apart as a Deacon in our church

2- Travis getting to go to Utah and have a mini vacation/ be there for Baby Grace’s baby blessing

3-The kids being sick as dogs for the ENTIRE month of January! And Aaron breaking his foot…

4-  Squeezing in individual dates with each of the kids this month!! Avery and I played on the little play set at the mall. Aaron and I went to Petco to see the pets/buy toys and treats for our dogs. Then we made a restaurant in front of our fireplace at home and had ice cream Sundays. Maddix and I went out to eat and got Mexican food/ he stayed up late and watched Jurassic Park with me and Travis. Addie went for her very first pedicure with me and Grandma Lori! She was an ANGEL and just seemed so proper and grown up! 

5- That Travis and I did NOT end jo sick after four cases of strep, two RSV’s, and then an unknown illness for Maddix that resulted in head to toe Rash and a croupy cough; came back negative for Covid, pneumonia, Mono, etc. Yet neither of us got sick and we were able to leave for HAWAII!!! 





















































No comments:

Post a Comment