Sunday, January 1, 2012

Time to Usher in the New Year: along with it's many resolutions

This year I have resolved to either blog or write in my journal once a day for the whole year. With all the adventures that await my family and I this year, I want to be able to look back and remember every day for all that it was worth; and always be able to appreciate the opportunity we had to be alive that day!

For my first official post of the year I just want to say, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope your transition was as nice for you as it was for us...within reason I should say.
I have a bit of a New Year superstition since for the last few years have ushered in something momentous or rather expensive. Example:
2 years ago: Travis quit his job and then on Jan 1st we got pregnant with Maddix.
Last year: As we counted in the new year our full coverage insurance expired and I began to fill sick. The next day I was taken to the hospital in head to toe hives.
This year: Hopefully the most costly or momentous thing to happen is my wisdom teeth, which in and of themselves were expensive and painful.
This year was a lot of fun though. We spent the day playing with my family and then ended the night playing games at the Johnson's.
Enjoying the weather with Gma Wells






Nala joined Maddix up in the playhouse
 
Garett was caffeine loading to make it

No comments:

Post a Comment