Friday, August 10, 2012

Family Trip To St. George!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for organizing this trip to St. George. My family had such a blast and it was so nice to be with most the family before we leave back to Poland next month!

This was Monday's shopping adventure to buy Travis some shoes... in which case we did NOT find him shoes and he FORCED me to purchase new running attire! Seriously the best husband!

Then there was the afternoon swimming at Aunt Jenny's while her funny dog played pond fetch with his rock

Wasn't sure what he thought about this at first

He grabbed the guitar and started singing, "Somin 'bout truck" (Somethin 'bout a Truck is his and TRav's favorite song)

Of course there was some X-boxing in the theater room
Time at the Park!
 And who said playgrounds were just for little kids? ...
Movie time with Maddix's favorite cousins of the trip Kody and "Bidgy" (Bridger). He would follow these two around everywhere :) 

 ROCK CLIMBING!
Gearing up for the climb
Travis Made it
Thanks Scott for taking us this week!
By the time it was my turn it was dark, but it definitely added to the experience

And then we ended the night with games, of course.
Good Morning!
 Travis and I started off our morning with a run and then made our way over to breakfast
Breakfast at Aunt Jenny's
Hammock Time

After a LONG day of swimming and LOTS of playing Maddix was comatose on the chair watching Cars

Movie Night at Aunt Jenny's. Maddix decided to crawl on all fours and sniff just like the dog. He followed him for several minutes until the dog was tired of him. Then he went upstairs and watched some of Brave with me.
Another morning of Rock Climbing before our outing to Zero Gravity
Maddix and I decided to hike a little while waiting for our turn

Kyle's family... and then my camera died after this photo!
Zero Gravity!
This was just one of the many areas you could go bounce around in. Hopefully I can snag some photos from my family and post them later!
 After running ourselves ragged we went and put Maddix down for a nap and Tayla and I went swimming while Travis volunteered to stay back. Then that night we were so lucky to snag a babysitter and go to Tuacahn with my family. I had to steal this photo from Scott's page (same with the one above)
Aren't my Grandma and Uncle just so good looking? Thanks for taking us to Aladdin!

And then sadly it was time to go home...
So we packed up said some goodbyes and set on our way
Oh I love these girls

These were the left over 3D glasses from the Aladdin show. Maybe just a bit too big for my Maddix:) But doesn't he look cute regardless!

I think between all the Rock Climbing, swimming, barbequing, Zero Gravity time, game nights, shopping, shooting, movie nights, morning runs, park time, The Tuacahn night, and then to top it off having our own condo so Maddix could sleep quietly, Provo just isn't going to be the same after this trip!
                                                       Thanks Family

1 comment: