Saturday, November 8, 2014

Dad is Home!

All there really is to say about today is..................... TRAVIS IS BACK! It's for a limited time only, but we are going to take advantage of EVERY moment we can!

Maddix and Aaron woke up early after partying so hard last night, but all they could think about was picking daddy up!

On the way to get Travis I got so ancy I was going to miss my exit that I hopped off the freeway at the wrong spot, twice! TWICE! How many times will it take before I get it right? And poor Aaron didn't make it.
Look at this adorable face!


We stopped for gas and lunch at Cafe Rio. As Travis got out of the car Aaron whined, and Maddix jumped out exclaiming, "I want to hold Dad's hand!" 

This is a sight I've been waiting
to see for six weeks! 

After lunch, the first thing Maddix wanted to do with dad was receive his "Cotton Ball Reward." We started an amazingly successful reward system where Maddix has been earning cotton balls to fill up a jar to the top to earn a date to the movie theater... however, the theater has nothing good so Maddix agreed we could rent a movie, set up a pillow/blanket area, and make up some popcorn and treats.
Thank you Maddix for being such a good boy! 

Airplanes 2 as a family! 
What a wonderful day it was being with Travis! It was so nice having him around to open my door, get the kids in and out of the car, and run to the crazy mall with me on a Saturday night to do a little Christmas shopping! What a nice day:) 
It makes me so happy just to see Maddix so happy! Here were some faces from Maddix today, who said "today is now my bestest day ever!" AND he had to wear Daddy's glasses all day to like him :D






No comments:

Post a Comment