Friday, November 7, 2014

Together Forever

Tonight I had the opportunity to see my Uncle Scott marry his best friend, Sarah. It was small and intimate. The moment we walked in the door Little Bella came skipping over, they hugged, and then they were inseparable for the rest of the night. A moment later my sweet little cousins Lexi and Madison (who are also joined at the hip whenever possible) came over and stole away Aaron. The rest of the night Maddix ran around the cultural hall chasing Bella and sneaking treats each time he passed the treat table. And Aaron went from arm to arm, also sneaking treats.



I am so happy for Scott and Sarah! 
And I got thinking about other life long relationships like those of BEST FRIENDS. 
And you know not many people are as fortunate as I am to 
have met a life long best friend at 
8years old 
And we are even more fortunate that we were able to have kids the same age to have play together!



so fun!

Thanks for coming to play today Mackenzie and Mercedes! 
And thanks to the Arthur book we've been reading for 
the inspiration of playing in the leaves.
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment