Thursday, November 6, 2014

WeLcOmE NoVeMbEr

This fall has been beautiful and as the winds have been picking up, and there have been more grayish days, I've really been feeling the holiday spirit! It takes everything in my power not to purchase all sorts of holiday decorations, and cookie making kits every time I go to the store; don't worry Travis! I've been really good:) 
But my heart belongs to summer and so I've been really grateful for how warm it's stayed, even into this first part of November. We love our morning runs and waking up to the gorgeous sun! I look forward to this Christmas season, but I LOVE these warm falls days. And my boys LOVE the parks! So whether we're in the house goofing around
or getting to be outside, these 
Three Amigos
are having
a ball!

This is what my morning looks like getting ready for work:

He loves to play in between my legs! 
This is what it looks like when we Play indoors:  



When we Play At the Wood Park:


 Then the park time was cut short when Maddix got stung by a bee! :( Mean bee just came out of nowhere! So we got back in the stroller and ran back home where Maddix loved all the attention of getting to watch cartoons, have some snacks, and wrap up in a blanket with an icepack.

What we look like on our way to Preschool: 
Have to take a diaper out on our way:)
 After we drop Maddix off Aaron loves to ride Maddix's bike around the driveway.. and 
he has to have the helmet; he doesn't enjoy it unless he gets the big boy helmet




What a day at the Park by Grandma's looks like: 




What it looks like while I Make Dinner: 


No comments:

Post a Comment