Saturday, December 6, 2014

Is This December??

This weather is incredible; it can't be beat. I was concerned after having such a wonderful summer of outdoor activities, that we weren't going to get out enough, but this weather has afforded us so many fun outings that we've tried soaking up for all we can! 
That being said, at any point the beautiful snow fall wants to come and grace us with its presence for Christmas there would be no complaining over here:) We are truly happy either way, but there's always a part of me that's "dreaming of a white Christmas." 
Past Week Update: 
Travis left his i-pad on his flight and cracked the screen on his phone; both have been taken care of. He's began a rotation in Anesthesia and HATES it; he says it is so boring. He helped his buddy move apartments to get out of the slums, his buddy even got heckled on the subway by some people (what do people LOVE New York??). Recently we were watching a movie together through our phones and I told him, "Babe, I completely forgot we were watching this movie together; I was just thinking this movie was playing on my phone." Then there was silence. I laughed and said "Love? Did you fall asleep?" No answer:) Poor guy fell asleep; he's been working so hard. And above all he just misses his family. 

Maddix has been an incredible boy lately. He has been struggling to adjust with the coming and going of his daddy and each time it takes fewer days for him to adjust back to the sweet boy he is growing into. He still asks each day to have his dad back. On the radio a boy was decorating for Christmas when his dad came home and surprised him, a moment later Maddix said, " I wish my dad could come home and surprise me." Then the other night I walked in his room because I heard him and found him talking in his sleep. He was having a conversation with his dad in his sleep... broke my heart. But he is tough and is really turned into my right hand man; I just love that boy and I am so proud of the choices he's been making. 

Aaron is so full of pip and fire! I can seriously be the sweetest boy and the scariest terror at times! He loves nothing more than his older brother. It's so cute watching the relationship they're beginning to develop and I can actually start to see the best friends they're going to be :D He loves to imitating Maddix over everything. He also loves his daddy; each time they're talking he just laughs and smiles. He thinks it's funny to act like a puppy and get on all 4's while panting ha ha. I had him on a lap while singing a song before bed and out of no where he just stopped, turned, and kissed me. He loves lights and everything about them. He loves his puppy Nala, going down the stairs while holding my hand, running away towards the road, and playing all the time; the kids loves to tease:) 

Me, Iv'e recently gotten into Yoga... something I NEVER thought could happen (I mean really, I can't stand yoga; it bores me. I think the idea of it is just silly), but I got sick and so break back into working out I wanted something low key and easy on the body to I decided to try a little P90 X Yoga and was really sore... like a good sore that I hadn't felt in awhile because I've adjusted and built up to my other work outs. But Yoga has really been hitting some muscle groups I didn't know I had and are very underworked. So I did it again... and I liked it. I also have several loads of laundry that are still covered in remnants from our stomach flu epidemic and after washing the first load and riding everything just sitting in the washer in a pool of dirty water I realized the machine is broken... and the mechanic can't fix it until Monday.... so literally the clothes have just been sitting in sorted piles in the laundry room waiting to be washed, but I just haven't had time to take them anywhere and I haven't wanted to gather them back up after having to touch them the first time! 

So as I said before, we've been enjoying the outdoor weather and evening cuddles to a movie. We got to visit with one of our cousins  we don't see often. Spent lots of times together. And the highlight was definitely tonight after work when I was able to take the boys down to the Provo Center Street Christmas Market to see Santa, the Grinch, fireworks, and Santa's reindeer!! 
Happy Holiday! 
This girl had her 3rd party, and we were invited
to spend the day with her:)

The Ultimate Leaf pile; he has been so
determined to make it big!






Wanted to send "good morning" shots to daddy:) 


Fire works at the Christmas Market

Santa!!



What a Magical Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment