Tuesday, December 1, 2015

~New York Thanksgiving 2015~

ThAnKsGiViNg 2015
Our New York Adventure

For us Thanksgiving we actually started cooking the night before until 1:30am. 
Then we were back at it in the morning at 7:00am. 
We cooked all morning, as well as had our friends the Sorenson's over for our 
in home theater where we watched The Minions. 
At 1:00pm we attended our Ward Party.
We then came home and cooked.
And cooked. 
And at almost 8:00pm... 
the Masterpiece finally came together; and our boys were a true blessing 
that day and the way they played together! 












I am so Thankful for my life. Just all of it; every last bit. I will never be able to thank my Heavenly Father enough for all that he has given me, but I will NEVER stop trying. 
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy 
Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment