Sunday, December 2, 2018

~Adeline is 1 Year Old~

My Dear sweet Adeline Ainsley is already a year old. 
She is the sweetest little thing, and yet, she can be somewhat sassy. 

She started walking at 11 months old. 
She doesn't seem to handle cows milk well, so we've been mixing in Almond Milk.
She gives the sweetest hugs; especially one-armed side hugs. 
She blows kisses when she's going be bed because she associated them, so if you blow her a kiss at another time, she gets upset because she thinks she has to go to sleep. 
She likes to chew her blanket to calm herself down, or put the blanket to her nose. 
She doesn't love to travel, BUT was a huge trooper on our VERY long trip to and from Utah. 
She does this funny scrunchy nose face and breaths like a dog, then expects everyone to do with with her. 
She JUST learned that she should turn around to crawl off the couch instead of running right off the edge... 
She no longer tries to put EVERYTHING in her mouth to choke on, so she is now allowed in the toy room. 
Her favorite book is Toes, fingers, nose; she LOVES it! 
She loves beads and necklaces. 
She loves to study my hair when it's down, and brush her own hair while I'm brushing mine. 
She rips out all her bows, hair ties, and headbands. 
she loves to nuzzle her head to ours. 
She LOVES her Nala! 
She gets SOoO excited every time Travis comes home and goes "running" as fast as she can, screaming, "Da-Da!" The whole way. 
She is an expert movie buddy if you have some popcorn that she can pick at (it's so freaking cute to watch her eat popcorn and watch a movie like a big girl). 
She has the most tender, high-pitched voice. It makes us all melt over it. 
She's in the 50th percentile for height and weight. 
I can't take her anywhere without her getting a dozen people telling me how cute she is. 
She can say "Da-Da," mom, Nala, Uh-oh (fav. word), yes, no,... I think that's it. 

Well I could go on and on, BUT I'll just the beautiful pictures my wonderful Sister-in-law took for me of her doing her cake smash... that was made by my other wonderful Sister-in-law! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment