Sunday, December 16, 2018

Needing to Take a Step Back

This week I mentally struggled. 
I yelled. 
I was short-tempered. 
I didn't really enjoy the parenting moments I was afforded. 
I felt down for a dear friend of mine. 
Travis worked a lot and was tired for the short time he was home. 
Ive been a little under the weather.
Each of my children seemed to have moments of unbearableness, as did I. 
I feel bad that I basically spent a week in a negative mood, even though there were some very fun moments. 

We've had opportunities to give/receive much service. 
The weather... oh my, it was HEAVENLY!!!! 
We even played outside a few time. 
We hosted the YW Christmas dinner at our house and it was a great night. 
A friend and I played a hilarious racquetball match in which we laughed so hard I nearly peed myself; thankfully she is pregnant as well, so she gets it. 
Lots of Christmas scriptures.
Fun-Friday-Family Movie Night: Little Foot
Christmas movie snuggles. 
Funny Adeline moments. 
Watching Maddix perform in his latest piano recital. 

Prepped for the Christmas party

Freshly brushed... Man she's shedding! 

Cute "thank you..." notes for our neighbor

Can't see, but Travis had built a large fire to complete
our Christmas Dinner



Nala had a small surgery to remove two cysts. We put her in
a shirt to hide the stitches. The hat was for fun.
The result= Hipster Nala


Baby piano time!



group snack time















No comments:

Post a Comment