Sunday, May 9, 2021

The Rest of the Utah trip/mine and Avery’s stay-cation

 Spoiled. 

That was the name of the Utah trip. Constant family time. Grandparents that spoiled them every minute of every day and never let them sleep!! Travis snagged one single day with the kids in which he took them out to play wiffle ball in the back, walk the river trail, swim at the rec center, and then grab food before snuggling up in for  show. 

On my mom’s day she took them to a park, the bean museum, looked for pine cones, played with all the hotwheels cars, and grabbed pizza  

My dad and Wendy endlessly spoiled them on their next day with them. I believe the girls had a spa day and the boys went to the arcades before meeting up at the lark afterward. 

At the Johnson’s the kids ran around with their cousins and helped in the major overhaul project of putting on a new roof and upgrading to ac! Travis was EXHAUSTED from that project by the time he got home.

Meanwhile At home, Avery and I took everything slow. We crawled like cats, stopped to smell the flowers. We looked at the stars and found shapes in the clouds. I napped with her. Turned in movies and did nothing but hold her. It was all about Avery. And when she slept, I accomplished de-cluttering projects! I was quite proud of myself, I bought and built shelving for our storage room and then re-did the entire space; it took days, but it turned out wonderful!   


































 



No comments:

Post a Comment