Saturday, July 14, 2012

~Once Again... Another Weekly Update~

Just a quick picture of my adorable Son last Sunday in his cute outfit:
Okay, as well as I can remember, here is an update on our last week:
Monday, July 9th~
The highlight of the day was getting to go with my best friend Mackenzie up to our other best friend, Steffany's bridal shower. And then on the way home there was a large wreck that stopped all of us so we enjoyed some extra time to just talk and catch up since she lives in California this day.

Tuesday, July 10th~
I'm drawing a blank but I do know Travis, Garett, and I went for a late night run. At 10:00pm we finally made it out and went 3.3miles and decided we were done.

Wednesday, July 11th~

I was lucky enough to get a morning shift and right after, I drove home as fast as I could and changed to go to Steffany's wedding in Salt Lake. I had told Travis he could stay home, but when my mom pulled up with Mackenzie AND Taylor, Travis quickly changed, I quickly dressed Maddix and we all carpooled to the wedding. While we were there Maddix made friends with Steffany's sister's 3 children. He chased the little girls, break danced with her son Gaston (pronounced Guest-on), and then held hands and danced with one of the girls for awhile. The kids stole the dance floor and everyone's attention, and they all LOVED his curly hair and killer dance moves!



Thursday, July 12th~

What a day. It started with Maddix having a check up in American Fork at 9:40am, and Travis bringing him into me at 8:40 covered in head to toe sharpie marker, along with some other items that had been colored on; oh boy. Eventually we made it to the appointment and he received his last shot and we noticed his i-teeth were coming in (which have got him down now), so when we came home he napped for almost 3 1/2 hrs! When he woke up we had the little neighbor girl, Summer come over to play with him so we all took a walk to the river trail and played in the water




Friday, July 14th~


What an awesome day. We were going to go swimming but with the weather being rainy, we ended up hiking Stewart falls instead. Impressively Maddix walked most the way by himself and then rode on our shoulders the other part of the time. We loved loved loved it. And it was the perfect amount of time before I had to go to work.







No comments:

Post a Comment