Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Too Good to Not Record

Almost immediately after waking up this morning Maddix and I hopped out the front door and we made our way to my parents house to go play with my siblings
Nala was so pleasant on this walk. We kept stopping to look at all the ducks and Maddix did NOT want to exit the River trail when it came time. After reaching my parents house we got ready and went to the park. I think everyone enjoyed themselves





Well I know Nala enjoyed herself

When we got back to my parents we played a few bored games and then my mom took us home so Maddix could take his nap. While he slept Travis and I cleaned up the car mess out of the drive way because..... TRAVIS BOUGHT IT BACK TO LIFE! Thank you Love. And to make things even better, Travis sprayed the whole house with bug spray to take care of all these pesky pests and we're so happy to say it's working all ready!

Once Maddix woke up we went to the river and threw Nala into it to help her cool off. While there we met a man who was on the original council for creating the Provo River Trail Project; one of three originals. He was there with his massive poodles who just wanted nothing more than to play with Nala:)

So to end the night we had a delicious dinner, took Maddix to my parents for the night, and visited with Mackenzie and Taylor for a little while.
It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment