Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pregnancy Post: 30 Weeks!

Well it's a few days late, but it's been a pretty busy past week!


Weekly Pregnancy Questions

How far along?  30 weeks 2days
How big is baby? Ever Growing. Probably about 17inches and 4ish pounds
Names? 
Aaron Falco Johnson
Maternity clothes? 
Ever more necessary
Weights gain? 
I'm now 60kg! 132lbs! For a total of 20lbs gain thus far and it just keeps coming
 Feeling the baby move?  All the time. Doctor says, "He'll be strong American Marine Boy."
Food cravings: 
None, I'm just thirsty beyond belief these days.
Happy or moody? 
So many emotions as I had my last apt, and am preparing to come back to Utah  
Sleeping?  Rarely, but I think it's just good preparation. Between heartburn and persistent Braxton hix contractions I'm too uncomfortable.  
Best moment(s) of the week? Maddix and the baby played "hide 'n' seek." I was reading Maddix a book and his hand was on my belly. He felt the baby move but didn't really get it, so I told him to wait for the next one. When it came he wanted more, but was impatient, so I told him it was hide 'n' seek; he just laughed each time baby brother found him:) 
Also cute was when Maddix got angry at a photo on facebook of someone in the hospital with their new baby. Maddix said, "that's MY baby brother!" I explained how our baby is still in my tummy but soon we would bring him home, and Maddix said, "yeah, then I can play Lego's with him." 
Anything making you queasy? Yes, Heart burn! It's pretty unbearable these days. 
How is the bump?
Past the cute stage, and I'm concerned just how big the next 10weeks will get
Missing anything?  Feeling normal, being able to do cartwheels and flips, being skinny:) 
Belly button? 
flush... not in... not out. Baby is working on pushing it out to make more room!
Looking forward to? Setting up the crib, and getting out all of Maddix's adorable clothes.
Dad?  Wondering just how big I'll get in 10 more weeks ;) Very caring and supportive. Tells me all the time that I've done a great job keeping the weight gain off in my face (something I struggled with in Maddix's pregnancy)

2 comments:

  1. Lacey, you look great! Really. I know it must be hard to keep moving, but it looks like you're working hard. It will be good to see you when you get back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were doing cartwheels when you were pregnant with Maddix! haha it'll be great to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete