Friday, July 5, 2013

(Well, I was wrong)Pregnancy Post: 40 WEEKS

Wow, could I have been anymore wrong about the way the end of this pregnancy has gone. I thought for sure he would have been here earlier... and I thought for sure he'd come on his own; however today I am 40weeks and my doctor has scheduled an induction time for today. I was scheduled for Monday, as I've written before, but I canceled it and moved it to today thinking there was NO WAY I'd have to actually be induced: I love that you can't control anything in life. SO now I am sitting here waiting for a phone call for when we're supposed to go in to the hospital. I am trying to stay productive and accomplish everything I'd like to before a baby comes but honestly my brain is somewhere else, and I am so nervous that my stomach hurts. And I just noticed I am babbling. Okay to move onto the last set of questions for this pregnancy:


Weekly Pregnancy Questions

How far along?  40 WEEKS!
How big is baby? Better be big, he's been cooking full term
Names? 
Aaron Falco Johnson, however this week we actually thought about changing it.
Maternity clothes? 
Yes and Beyond
Weights gain? 
I'm not even looking because mentally I was done after my last post
 Feeling the baby move?   He really doesn't move much these days, except his knees that poke and prod my tummy all day long.
Food cravings: 
Nothing. I'm beyond wanting to eat anything.
Happy or moody? 
Happy really, except so annoyed that the baby just won't come on his own
Sleeping? 
I stopped sleeping awhile ago. 
Best moment(s) of the week?
Celebrating the 4th of July. I told the baby NOT to come yesterday because he's waited so long that if he comes and ruins the 4th for me I'd be upset; well that was the one thing he's cooperated with me with because he did not come. 
Anything making you queasy? Just eating too large a portion of anything
How is the bump?
Couldn't be any larger. People ask me all the time when I'm going to pop
Missing anything?  Same as always. And now I'm really missing the opportunity to see what my body does on it's own. The most exciting part of pregnancy for me is the anticipation of when the contractions will start. Yes, it hurts a lot, but I love the beginning of labor and going to the hospital. But this time I feel like I'm being robbed of that experience by waiting all day for a time to go be there and then who knows how long it will take to be induced... i'm just very upset about it. 
Belly button?  B
eyond out
Looking forward to? Just moving on and not having a baby inside of me anymore. I hurt SO BAD.
Dad? Just as ready to be done as I am. And probably wishing I would have just been induced back on Monday since we're doing it today and now he goes back to work on Monday so he gets no time with the baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment