Tuesday, February 4, 2014

~A SuPeR (bIrThDaY) BoWl PaRtY~

On our last post I got all caught up... and since then? Colds... all that yucky stuff that's going around. I think Maddix brought it home from nursery and by Saturday I caught it as well. So Sunday, Groundhog's day, Super Bowl Sunday, and ya know... MY BIRTHDAY, I woke up so so sick, I could barely move :( Gratefully I live with my dad and he took the boys and sent me back to bed.
Nonetheless, the day went on and  I was not any help. Thankfully, I prepared all the food the night before so there wasn't too much left to do:
Our Super Bowl Set up

My Football Field Beandip :) 

Brenna decorated the lamp

Choc covered bananas, football strawberries, and football cream puffs

my football

Some of our spread

Cute little football cupcakes

No bake football cookies

Sweet 'n' sour chicken

Some of our crazies:) 

My dad pushed the couches back so everyone
could have a seat. 


When my mom came to pick up my siblings Nala was in the van.
My mom said she wanted to give me birthday wishes.
It hurts so much to not be with half my family!
(referring to Trav and Nala)
Our grown boys chatting with my
grandparents who are away on
their mission in
Fiji
 Safe to say Feb 2nd was an eventful day with everything that was going on, but I'm not going to lie... it didn't feel like a birthday, especially not a BIG one like it was since I was turning 25 and do you know why??
Of course you do:


Come home soon, Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment