Friday, April 25, 2014

~EASTER... and ALL our celebrations~

Saturday, of Easter Weekend: We had a combine Easter party/ birthday party for my mother-in-law. I really enjoyed having a home big enough to invite them over to, and the kids really enjoyed the big back yard full of Easter baskets!
Quite excited that the Easter
Bunny had come!

This little Ali was ready to
follow the big kids around

"Here's another one!"

"My basket fell!!! and my eggs fell OUT!!"
bahahahaha.... cry baby stage

This kid was in heaven testing all
the eggs out in his mouth
 Then on the way back up the path "magically" their Easter buckets were waiting for them.
Keilie passing by: "Wait a minutes... What's going
on here?" 

Thanks Gma Lori for the fun Easter Loot! 


Sunday, Easter Day: The boys slept in. What more of a sign do you need to know it would be a good day. Maddix LOVED his new bike and Easter goodies. Aaron enjoyed digging through his basket. And Travis... never really likes how well I hide his basket he he he, but I still do it because it's tradition:) Travis was really excited to give me my basket and kept saying, "Now don't shoot the Easter Bunny when you see how much he spent." This worried me, but I do love that bunny. And he almost completely surprised me until Maddix said, "Mom has dad given you your bike stuff yet?" Oh Travis was not happy :)
"A big bike!" 

Ooh, more things to stick in my mouth!


First test run. 

Bike stuff! I got a helmet
and gloves

"I'm trying to be happy, but seriously, why do
you have to hide it every year." That's what
that face says to me. 

Happy Easter! 
After our Easter Scripture study, church, and cleaning we ran down to see my mom, then over to see Trav's Grandma Juliene where Maddix greeted her with, "Hi Grandma, it's good to see you; you're looking so old, and why do you have so many wrinkles?" Then said goodbye with a "Bye Grandma, I love you; You're going to die soon!" Say Wha???? Then we went back home where all my dad's siblings came over for another Easter Egg hunt and good times. Somehow it ended up men around the fire, and the women in the house. Eventually we ended up having really good conversation around the fire and staying out late; loved Easter. So grateful for the Sacrifice of our Lord, Jesus Christ... and that he lived again through Resurrection!
Visiting my mom's for Easter

Crazy Cousins

EVERY year on Easter we get an annual
stairs photo of the Grandkids
(we took this even though we're missing SO many ppl)

"I found one in the tree!" 

Sharing some eggs with Cousin Bella

Men by the fire pit

C. Lexi jumped into the photo as I took it of the girls around
the food.

Seeing how high he can stack the cups

Maddix knocking down the cups

No comments:

Post a Comment