Sunday, April 6, 2014

Splash n Dash

I wanted to post this forever ago, but I kept waiting for pictures.... I can't wait or I'll just forget to do it:)
Preparing for the race as well
Last Weekend I actually had a Saturday off of week... I know, right? It was a special event: It was time for our Annual Splash n Dash. This is one of my favorite thing I get to do with Travis' family; and this year I even got to have a few of my family members come.
Pre-race jitters! 

"Guess I should take my shoes off??" 

The girl next to me was so sweet
to help me not be nervous:)

Go! Go! Go!


The splash and dash is a swim/run race. This year we had Larisa and Vaughn in a lane, Travis and Bryce in a lane, and then I was next to them. Holding cards for us were Brenna (for me), Colton (for the boys), and Gma and Lori for Vaughn and Larisa; I had such a blast! I wish we would be around next year to do it with them again!
Afterward. Oh, and my sister in law came in first
overall in the women's bracket! I was just happy I never had to stop:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment