Saturday, April 12, 2014

JuSt... :)

Over the years Travis and I have found much entertainment, and pleasure out of going around looking at homes. Back in the day we used to fantasize about these giant homes with all the bells and whistles that would be fun to live in someday. After moving to Poland and seeing how happy you could be in a little rink a dink apt with hardly any money, I think we grew up a little. We then decided we didn't want to be a slave to our home, but would rather have a nice home to come home to after we travel a lot, or better yet, just enjoy time with our kids. 
We've debated Where Are We Going To End Up? 
For those of you that don't know, since I was five years old I've been telling my Grandparents I would buy their home (that we're currently living in). So we go through stages of walking around the house and yard and talking about what we would do to fix it up and make it our own. After living away from Utah and seeing the Church environment in other areas, we fell in love with having the missionaries over constantly... so then we've said we would Never Move Back to Utah.... 
What about somewhere cold? 
Alaska? But then last year in Poland it snowed 7 months of the year and I about DIED!!!
What about somewhere warm all the time? 
Nevada? Perhaps, but I've always imagined having a plush green yard just like my grandparents yard... sigh. And what about SNOW for Christmas?? Who knows. 
We've also thought about Texas... too far away.
Virginia for the gorgeous fall and yards full of trees; maybe. 
But seriously, for now, we are in the perfect spot. 
I LOVE Utah's crazy weather. One day it's snowing the next it's gorgeous and sunny. 
I love watching my boys fall in love with outdoor activities that create memories and prevent them from becoming couch potatoes.
Just...... :) 






Just... so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment