Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Finally Healthy

I can't describe how nice it's been to be healthy; I mean all of us healthy, at the same time. We've been trying to take our healthy bodies and use them to the fullest. Leave no minute wasted, no good weather un-enjoyed :) So basically here is our past week in picture form. There are a lot of photos!
Travis took the boys to meet up with Gma and their cousins so she could get photos of them in their Easter Outfits she made them, yes, made them:
Creamery fries and ice cream
after the photos

Love my boys
One morning Maddix came into my room wearing a glow necklace, his army guy hat, and sun glasses; he told me he slept in those things, then sang me "I hope they call me on a mission since he was all dressed up!"
My brother is a senior this year and is graduating! I can't believe another one of my siblings is about to leave on a mission. Last Tuesday we were fortunate it enough to attend is ROTC Graduation. Maddix LOVED all the uniforms and enjoyed all the clapping; way to go Colton! We are proud!
Last Thursday the weather had some brief moment of freezing, mixed it with beauty;
 so we tried really hard to catch the beautiful parts and met up at the park with Mackenzie/Mercedes, and Camille H/ Mattix/ Davin. We had lunch and met a few new friends there; Maddix was on BEST behavior that day.. I was so proud. 
First time in a swing :) 
Also that day Travis REALLY needed a break from the books and it was my last day off, so we decided to celebrate Mother's Day by driving to City Creek. They boys were great. We purchased some new make up since I had to throw away my other make up due to pink eye. We explored the Disney Store, played around the water fountains, crossed over the bridges while looking for fish, and enjoyed a pricey  TASTY dinner at The Cheese Cake Factory; once again the boys were so well behaved... that must of been their present to me! 
Then to end the night I got to go play in a softball game where I did pretty well. Travis got to come watch after the boys were in bed. Last Thursday was near perfection. 

Friday was fun. 
Since we weren't able to go to church the Sunday before, miraculously, we were all healthy; so for the first time in months, we were able to attend our wards Play group they have almost every Friday. Maddix loved all the toys, and Aaron just couldn't get over all the other babies his size!
Saturday I got to bike to work, 
which I always enjoy, and then we experienced the busiest Saturday in Chuck-a-rama's history! Needless to say, I just got a ride home. From there we went to Costco, found it closed, then to Walmart, found it slammed since it was Mother's Day weekend... and then finally made it home! 

Sunday, Mother's Day
I had to be to work pretty early, but Travis took the boys to church and collected a flower for me because he remembered me saying, "You know, I've never had Mother's day off here in the states. I've never gotten that cursed flower I'm supposed to get fore being a mom." :) So he got it for me. 
Then we went to my Mom's, and then over to his U. Cam's for dinner. Over there I got a brief call from my sister who's on a mission, but the reception was bad, so it was very brief. 

Monday, Cleaning! 
All I can say is, Maddix decided to help, and it resulted in a soaked Shirt and a surprisingly soaked clean bathroom floor!

Tuesday Fun
After breakfast and around Aaron's nap, my dad and I took Maddix in the bike trailer with a ton of books and set off for a good and long bike ride; Maddix got bored after 30 minutes and was REALLY tired when we finished our 15 miles; you can guess that after lunch he sacked out during quiet time. Unlike his brother, Aaron stayed awake through his second nap and helped me get everything ready to go take Nala to the vet for her check up. Then we got to go to the park again with Camille CH/ Maverick/ Hadley/ Ace/ Brian. 
We threw the duck to Nala a lot (because she apparently has 11lbs she needs to lose), and enjoyed the sun.
Then when I got home I found out there was going to be a last minute family dinner at the Los Hermanos in Lindon since his Grandfather came into town; everyone was so excited to have him here, and I was quite happy to finally meet him. And I was even MORE happy that the boys didn't have to come with us.... because the other day when Maddix was WELL behaved, well this park day was quite the opposite, so it was nice not to wrangle with the children!
Okay.... I think that's everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment