Thursday, March 5, 2015

~Final Farewells~

Our time in Utah has come to an end and we are currently enjoying our new place in New York. 
Before I get into life here in Queens, I need to recap on all our final farewells!
I was able to get all the packing done (thanks to everyone who helped)
Took my last run around the PG area and really enjoyed it as 
it started to lightly snow and I found myself 
listening to Apocalyptica as I ended
my run at the temple :) 
It was peace. 
I was also lucky enough to catch one last girls night with my Chuck Girls, a really fun farewell Chuck-a-rama party (where they surprised me with present that made me tear up, and then ended up at Denny's at 1:00am and leaving at 2:00am without ever even receiving our food), a last girls/my boys day with my mom and sisters. 
We were able to have Maddix catch a last playdate with his preschool buddies, take Tayla around
on some last errands, prepare snacks and have the family over to finish the packing, cleaning, 
and loading of the moving truck before we hit the road!



Goofballs



Goofballs Continued

My sweet co-workers made me
this compilation book from our years
together. 


Maddix, Caitlyn, and Daxton
~The Trio~

I ran into these two beloved customers while buying
my sisters temple clothes... what a blessing to get to see them goodbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment