Sunday, February 7, 2016

My BiRtHdAy~SuPeRbOwL!!

Tuesday was my birthday. 
It was also Groundhog's Day. 
Two good things happened this day: 
1. Our little Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early Spring 2. Travis took me to see WICKED!
I have been SO fortunate to scratch off some major Bucket List items this year living in New York, but I NEVER even dared to write "See Wicked" because I dreamed it was impossible... $$$. 
BUTTTT Broadway week is over the week of my birthday and tickets were buy 1, get one free! Needless to say, I had butterflies, I had no prior knowledge of the in's and out's of the play and I. Was. Blown. Away!!!! I can't get "Defying Gravity" out of my head! But I don't mind! 

Travis: 
Really excited about the Super Bowl. 
Completely done with being a med student; he is ready to move on.
Took Maddix to help stock the Bishop's Warehouse and really provided Maddix a good example and memory of giving Service. 
Lacey: 
Just WICKED... wicked cranky children, and a WICKED night on broadway;) 
And Wickedly missing my friends, the Sorensen's who moved. 
Maddix: 
More or less the same. With some nicer days. 
Loved going out with his daddy. 
Aaron: 
FUNNY. Cranky. Hyper. Minion to Maddix. 
Says, "I not a hansom boy, I a good boy." 
"Two tsums (thumbs) up!"<-- after going to the bathroom. 
Peeing on the toilet like a champ. Pooping in his pants like a chump. 
<I despise potty training>
Teething :*(

Bday Selfie


Add caption



Super Bowl goodies with some friends

Little Football fans
And a shout out "Happy Birthday" to my too cute and overly intelligent little niece, Keili!
Happy Birthday Keili! We miss you tons (you to Ali!)

No comments:

Post a Comment