Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Where to Start??

Where to start?? Seriously. So much has happened in the past 10 days; nothing traumatic, or life altering, nothing like that. It has just been busy, and crazy, and fun, and hard, and well that's why I don't know where to start... because it's been a little of everything.

I guess to start off, we moved :O)
And today I think I finally finished putting the last of our things into their new places
Our yard to play in

MY room, no boys allowed ;)

The Boys Room:)

I love that they're in their own room
A big THANK YOU to my grandparents for letting us stay at their house for the time being. And a big THANK YOU to my in-laws (including the Brother-in-laws) for opening their home to us whenever needs be. For helping us whenever he fell short of something, and for being willing to alter their daily life style to accommodate ours; Thank you very much and we love you all.
Shortly after moving here and getting acquainted to having a little more space, I decided it's time to get back into shape. So once it's warm I want to start running again and what better way than not having to find a sitter, but just getting the boys out of the house too. So we bought this:

Found it online for only $100! 
We've already taken it out for one walk and the boys LOVED it. The weather was perfect... maybe a little chilly, but it was just nice to not have Aaron in those terrible MOBE wraps (sorry, not a fan), or have Maddix constantly hopping in and out of the other stroller. We went 5 miles before going home and snuggling up to a movie; I love days like those :)
Beginning of the walk all bundled and
equipped with snacks.

They didn't quite make it all the way
I must say that we've really been enjoying the added space. For instance Maddix gets to burn a little extra energy simply running up the stairs to breakfast, vs running laps around the kitchen table ha ha, which was entertaining still.
Little boy energy

Bat man shirt and cape!

Just taking a readying break! 
Then on top of having all the space, we've been enjoying all the play dates and new friends that are around to play with:) 


Wanted to be a part of the fun
First play group in this ward
Aaron has also been growing bigger n bigger! He is pretty much crawling; it's not pretty, but he gets anywhere he wants too! He is also trying to pull himself up on everything and still wants to eat everything big people eat. He just went to the doctor and is in the 60 something percentile for height and is on a 9 month old baby level with mental development; however, his weight plummeted down to the 9th percentile because come to find out... my milk is drying up and he is basically starving :( So we're pretty much done with breastfeeding; this makes me sad, but I also know that it's better for Aaron at this point, and once again I don't have to make the decision on when to be done. Like his brother, Aaron will be done feeding without it being my call, so that's fine. 
Bath time in the sink because we don't have a tub

A NOT so happy day

A very happy day

First time sitting up in the grocery
cart and not sitting in the
carseat

And puking some more, of course.
 And that brings up to yesterday. I asked Maddix, "buddy, how would it sound to go with me to the grocery store and then after, we could rent Turbo and snuggle under some blankets and eat some popcorn?" His face lit up and he JUMPED into my arms, "Oh that sounds like the BEST idea ever!" He was sold. And we didn't get to cuddle long before I had to make dinner, but we had a good time, me and my boys. 

And today, today was once again a farewell to another loved one. Goodbye for two years Elder Garett! To say goodbye we went to lunch at Brick Oven (apparently it's the place to go if you're a leaving Elder). Aaron was a little less than pleasant at the beginning and then got nice as it went on. Then as Maddix went to say goodbye to Garett he got wapped in the eye REALLY hard with a chair, and then vomited in the parking lot on our way out; overall it was a successful farewell and I even managed not to cry:) 
"Guess what Garett? ... NOTHING"
Maddix said his last one of those
to his Uncle Garett for awhile. 

Just after puking

No comments:

Post a Comment