Monday, March 24, 2014

St. Patrick's Day

Oh the Luck o' the Irish
Maddix was a big help in making the pancakes. He helped me flip them, as well pull them out of the pan. 
St. Patty's Morning Pancakes 
I think we did a pretty good job.
As we were having breakfast, there was a knock at the door and we were so excited to receive our bike trailer! 

Well... some of us were excited

Testing it out! 

Took the boys to my mom's while I went to work
 At my mom's they made fun St. Patty's day cookies for all of us and even wrote our names on all our containers... they had so much fun! After we picked the boys up we high tailed it over to the Hatches with our Green Applebeer:)
Having Fun

Next set of boys! 
They were so nice to have us over for dinner. They even made us Homemade Cafe Rio!

Chalk March 17th up to a very successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment