Thursday, October 30, 2014

~A Better Day~

Today was a better day:) It helps that I was feeling better, and it definitely helps that Maddix and Aaron were much more behaved(ish).
~A Morning Fighting Purple Minions~

Blasting them back to
Yellow Minions

Aaron was a purple minion until
Maddix saved him, then "kevin was back!"

~Today was a Pumpkin Day~
It was our first time visiting the PuMkIn PaTcH
&
then we went to my mother's to carve Pumpkins

I love this Holding hands thing:) 

Maddix found a wagon and
picked out a pumpkin

The boys had a great time collecting the
pumpkin 

... as well as taking it to the car


Man I love these guys


He wasn't thrilled to be in a playpen
but he did enjoy getting to be out with the family

The result

Our Pumpkins
l to r: Mine, Aaron's, Maddix's two. 

Scary Castle

Maddix painted the whole thing
besides the eyes
(that was my mom).

No comments:

Post a Comment