Sunday, October 19, 2014

..Picture Dump...

We've been a lot of places, done a lot of things, had some good days, and some down days. Overall we've just been passing the time until daddy/Travis comes home and I think it will just be easier to put up photos than to remember just everything we've done:
My boys were lucky enough to stay with their friends for the day while I went to work last Saturday, at their new house: Maddix was in heaven with their toy room, sandbox, tramp, homemade cookies to decorate, and pumpkins to paint! I'm so happy they enjoyed it and thankful to our very supportive net of family and friends who help me with the boys!



Pumpkin Time!
 Aaron is learning to feed himself... now he NEVER lets me have a turn with the spoon:

Also had to have a moment
honoring that he feeds himself

Also another day playing at Grandma Donna's while I went to work

My 'Happy Thought'

One more Bday celebration:

Goofy Boys: 



~Monkey's Jumping on the bed, this one
fell off and bonked his head~


 Love these Moments Together:
After my softball game
Maddix had to run the
field! 





He picks his own outfits and this
was what he chose one day:)

Couldn't leave without his
animal

So Maddix couldn't leave without
his stuffed animal

For BOSS APPRECIATION DAY a few co-workers came over and we made 
carmel apples covered in their favorite candy bars, as well as had lunch. 
 They entertained themselves while we made the apples:

No comments:

Post a Comment