Wednesday, October 8, 2014

~Kicking off October~

Hasn't this been a beautiful fall?
It's no secret that Summer is my favorite holiday,
but fall runs a close second. And this fall is just perfect!

Some days are warmer and than others and there are even mornings we've had to throw on our slippers. But overall this weather just begs for us to take a daily walk and play in the leaves... so that's just what we've been doing:)
On Colder Days we've bundled up or played inside:






 We've had Day's in the Leaves:







Such a Model




My Loves
We've had Days in the Rain:

Throwing the tennis balls all around



Puddle Jumping

Fun was over when Aaron sliced his finger
on the tin top to a tennis ball container.
So we came home and warmed up.
We had an a-"Mazing" at the Corn Maze with all our little friends:
Duck Races

Add caption

Mercedes and Maddix. Mackenzie's comment:
"This can go on their wedding announcement
someday:)"

l to r: Maverick, Maddix, Mattix, Hadley

Aunt Kenzie and Aaron






Add caption




Bring on the Fall.... but Winter can wait.









Then we had General Conference Weekend. My Dad and Wendy volunteered to keep the boys while i worked Friday/Saturday and then I drove up after work and we enjoyed conference weekend together. I didn't get to hear a word what with all the children playing, and we didn't sleep much thanks to Aaron being VERY constipated and not sleeping at all... but it was nice to see there home for the first time and Wendy even decorated my toes before I packed the boys up and drove home for the last the session.

Riding the bike down the hill

A little bored during conference

My nails
Model posing
Maddix wanted to do my hair
for conference. 









No comments:

Post a Comment