Sunday, July 23, 2017

~Week 4 of Utah Trip: From the Chatterton's to the Nelson's~

One thing we love about spending a week at a time with people at their homes is all the personalized time we get, experiencing their routines, things they enjoy passing their days with, and I 
especially love the nights... when the boys are in bed and the mom's get to just 
enjoy some time together! 
The week started out with the boys making Grandma's famous homemade oreo cooking and going to the park with my sister and Nala before starting our time at the Chatterton's. Then Midweek we took 
a day back at my mom's where Aaron went on a bday date with Gma Donna to the Living Aquarium and dinner. Meanwhile, Maddix and I enjoyed a date night watching Journey to the Center of the Earth, and eating some ice-cream. 

Favorite things about staying at the Chatterton's: 
Maddix: "Nintendo. Hiking to the Grotto. Pizza... actually I enjoyed it all."
Aaron: "umm... 'nussing. Actually I can't remember being there."
(If I had to guess based off what he talked about the most: Nintendo, boss baby, camping out all together in the front room)
Me: Hiking the Grotto. I actually really liked Boss Baby. Getting to read my book while everyone watched the movie or fell asleep early:) 

Favorite things about staying at the Nelson's: 
Maddix: "Hiking to the Payson P. Swimming at the Payson Pool. Playing in their backyard pool.
Aaron: "Hiking, jumping into the backyard pool with a life jacket on. 
Me: Having Mackenzie's 2yr old, Teddy, refer to me as "his ladybug" the whole time we were there. Every night the boys went to sleep and it was the mommies' turn to hang out, kid free! 

Thanks for a fun week! On to the next 
ps. we've decided this trip should be done now! We've, especially the boys, reached a point where we miss our home and Iowa life... so excuse us if you run into us and we seem pretty grumpy; we're having so much fun... and burning out ;) !!! 

Oreo face!

Stole my phone and took dozens of photos;
I loved this one though:)






"I relaxing."

Our date night while Aaron went on his, with Gma Donna





Birthday date with Grandma Donna to the Living Aquarium















No comments:

Post a Comment