Sunday, October 28, 2012

~A Sweet Sunday~

I wish I'd written this blog earlier when everything was fresh in my head.
                      First off, we woke up to snow. Real Snow. So the first thing Maddix wanted to do was:
He was so excited to go out and play with his snow, but he eventually opened the door and said, "I need more snow mom." It's in the forecast for it to keep snowing the next few days, so he might get his wish.
He just looked so cute today
I just had to add these of how PERFECT his hair turned out today!

So then we went to church where we met our new Elder, Elder Ripmanic (yeah, it took me all day to memorize it). He's from Provo, played football for Timpview, and is going to be a lineman for BYU when he returns from his mission.            -Pictures to come of him-

So after staying late at church to discuss how exciting it was to have so many investigators show up today, we went home and wondered if we should put Maddix to sleep or keep him up because it was late. We decided to keep him up.  HOWEVER, during lunch he let us know what he wanted:
 It was just a split second change but he was out. Travis asked him if he'd like to go to bed and he just put his hands out... meanwhile mean mom was just taking pictures:)
Poor guy has been so out of his schedule, and to top it off today we had Day Light Savings and so now we're officially pitch black at 4:00pm. I have mixed emotions about this. Needless to say I've felt like going to bed for the last 5 hours. Instead, we had the Elders over and experienced two Elders at once that can pack their food away:) Since we've come here it has always been one Elder that can pound a few plates while the other fills up instantly. But these two..... whooo. We're going to have to switch to Pastas and Stews! Just kidding. We love them both. They're great.

I feel like I had.... OH!!! I remember what I wanted to say. So we got a knock at the door tonight and Maddix was being so loud so we couldn't ignore it. I opened the door and it was a little gypsy woman to wouldn't leave us alone! She kept PUSHING me to buy something even when I told her I spoke no Polish, and had NO money. I guess our wonderful neighbors could here and came to our rescue.... I heard the door open up across the hall and there stood Staniswav in a little t-shirt and underwear; with his wife Ursula hiding behind him. He called the lady over and gestured to me to close my door; all the while we just kept telling the lady she needed to leave! We LOVED it. Even without pants on he came to our rescue!
We have some good people put in our lives watching out over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment