Saturday, October 27, 2012

~I've been taken so Literally~

So with my last post where I shouted, "Bring on the Holidays," apparently Mother Nature heard me and said, "Well okay then honey!"
True, it's a few days before many areas in Utah, and it's just a light mist compared to other storms, but you my friends are looking at Lublin's first winter's snow (I'm so glad we went to the store yesterday, instead of waiting until today like I'd originally planned; sure wish I'd remembered milk though!)

Actually I'm so glad I did a many things yesterday.  I'm glad Maddix and I walked Travis down to class and didn't come straight home. We had so much fun taking the scenic route and collecting leaves and acorns as we went. For weeks I keep saying I'm going to collect of ton of leaves for projects and yesterday we finally did:) Maddix was so happy. And that made me so happy. And if we'd waited for today it would be too late. I'm so glad we didn't spend too much time with the T.v. on so that today we can enjoy an extra movie with the cold weather in the background. I'm grateful that I got ready for the day yesterday so that today I could stay in my sweats and not feel disgusted with myself.  I'm glad it's Saturday and I'm a mother of one pretty self reliant boy so that I have all day to just lay around before I have to clean the house in preparation for Sunday. 

I'm so glad we're in Poland (although today more than other days I'm missing being home with all our family) where I have the opportunity to be with Maddix and watch every minute of his growth and discovery of life. Anyway, this is turning sappy... probably because I'm tired and my brain is not processing quickly. So that's all for now. 
P.s. I have to record that Maddix is really into Finding Nemo right now and after watching it just twice in the past few weeks (and not many times before that) he is quoting the movie non stop. :) "huh? Huh? Do ya, do ya do ay?" "Cooommmeeee Baaaaaacckk." "What's goin on?! ... A boat? Follow me. Thank you so much. No problem." "fishy in my hair!" "Fishy wake up!" And more but he says those all day and wants me to quote the other part back to him ha ha. Love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment