Monday, November 11, 2013

Moments from this past Week

First off, Happy Veterans Day.
      There are certain things in my life that I secretly hope will
                    never be cards in my hand of life; without revealing much,
                                 one of them is sending a loved one/ or being the
                    one who is sent away to combat. I truly am grateful for people
       who choose to leave their families, and the families that sacrifice precious time to keep me and my family safe. Thank you.

Because I live in a (relatively) safe country, with Freedoms and opportunities that are afforded me that others don't have... here are some moments from our past week that we were fortunate enough to have:)
Hot Breakfast for
me and the kiddos

Shopping at the GAP outlet
with the BOYS

Boys passed out on our way
to hang out with
Uncle Colton

House sitting for Uncle Scott... with
an uninvited guest joining
us in bed

A day with G. Gma
while I was at work

Elder Mikolyski's homecoming!
Our first Elder we ever had in
Poland; can't believe it's
been 2 years! 

Warming up with a movie after a long chilly walk
on a beautiful fall evening; Maddix
seriously laughed so loud and
long over 101 Dalmations
the human version!

No comments:

Post a Comment