Saturday, November 23, 2013

This Magic Moment

Latest Addictions: Sales and Shopping (something entirely foreign to me!), kissing Aaron's precious little baby head, playing with my hair, and our night time routines.

At night we take baths; Maddix loves bathing with his brother, and even likes to help me wash Aaron. Then we snuggle in towels, sing to Aaron, read a book/finish our movie, and say prayers. This doesn't always happen, and many nights I'm at work and don't get to do this, so the nights this actually happens are highly valued... I mean... who can pass up these two Hams????


Note to future Maddix and Aaron: "Boys, please forgive me for posting these. :) Know that I do take into account your embarrassment, and chagrin over these photos... that being said, know how much I must LOVE them to have posted these despite any possible repercussions I might experience from you guys;) You're just too cute!!"

Some memorable moments from this week: Well, Aaron, you've been sick this week, but you've tried to hang in there and be happy. You've had a cold as well as a knotted tummy (constipation, sorry again).  Well, yesterday you fixed that problem while I was feeding you, didn't you?
 Maddix was up in his bed about to take a nap when he heard me call to him for immediate help; he was all too excited to be excused from nap time in order to come to my aid. I cleaned poop all off of Aaron, threw away a burp cloth that soaked up the mess, scrubbed out my pants, wiped it off my stomach, and then later that night at work I continued to find a few spots on my upper arms that I had missed earlier! So gross. It was at that moment of finding poop on my arm while at work that I TRULY felt like a mom (all I was missing was some in my hair).

 Oh and as promised... here is that adorable face Aaron makes when he sucks in his bottom lip and coo's like a little turtle!
And here is a bonus snapshot because I'm picture obsessed and just LOVE that I am from a generation that understands and accepts another one of my obsessions such as photo memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment