Thursday, December 19, 2013

Last Update before Travis comes home!

Alright.... I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Travis is on the plane to come home right now. And it's somewhat of a nice feeling to know I just get to go to sleep while he does all the traveling ;)
To make this week go by a little faster, we stalk piled it with activities, and errands so that it flew by!

Monday: Well Monday we stayed at the house and got our exercise in, cleaned the room, did 4 loads of laundry, swept/mopped the house, vacuumed, and cleaned the bathroom. We played with cars and pirate toys, took a Spanish lesson and then skipped nap time to go with my dad to run errands. We went to my hairstylist to pick up my new blow dryer (which I'm excited about), got lost in Orem (don't judge me), to Zions (do you know the max amount of ones you can send up the tube before they don't fit? I do:), then up to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. While we were there we ended up stopping over at Spaghetti Factory for a late lunch (Maddix loves the train seats). We finished by running to Walmart and then home for bed.

Found her sleeping this
way:) 
 Tuesday: Was another Marathon day of getting things done, but the highlight was our Girl's Mid-day Movie Outing! Mackenzie and I met over at the dollar theater and were soon joined by Steffany and Megan (two very good friends from high school, whom we haven't seen in almost two years)! Although Kenzi had to leave before the movie ended, we all had such a great time together. We saw Autsenland and I really enjoyed it!
This was NOT at all where I left him, or the Position
he had been asleep in:) and He was 1/2 snoring, 1/2 cooing! 


Wednesday: We played, read some books, had my other friend, Stephanie over to work on our duet for this Sunday, had nap time, and then I went to work.
Mleh!

EH?

Thursday: Today was an emotional day to say the least! Aaron woke up 5:30am and found my body rested and wanting ti start the day.
5:30: Feed Aaron. 
6:00: Insanity work out in the icy garage while doing my Spanish lessons at the same time. 
7:15: Breakfast and scriptures w/ Maddix. 7:45: Sweep/mop, dishes/counters cleaned, straighten up the bathroom, do my hair 
8:15: Madix requests a book that I agree to read once Aaron is awake. 8:20: I hear over the monitor, "Hey.... hey buddy... hey buddy Aaron. Wake up.... ROAR!" ha ha ha 8:30: Read the book to Maddix and Nala, then to them + Aaron, then Maddix reads it to me and I feed Aaron :)
 9:00: Begin packing up to go to my mom. 
10:00:  Begin assisting Santa in wrapping presents locked in the room upstairs while Maddix bounced on a mini tramp and watched Buzz Lightyear:) 
12:00: Get to work, discover my shoes are not in my bag. Go inside to find out I was scheduled a half hour earlier than I thought and the restaurant is SWAMPT and I'm in SUPER big trouble! Plus... the shoes. This was my first time in 8 YEARS this has ever happened and I'm devastated I no longer have a clean record. I'm disappointed in myself for letting my manager down. I'm not that kind of person. AND, I had no missed calls; however, when I checked my phone after work there were three messages from my Manager... but NO missed calls; go figure. 
4:00: leave work feeling very blue over the bad day at work, yet uplifted because my babysitting situation that had fallen through on my way to work was once again working itself out! 4:30: Begin wrapping presents again, only this time with Maddix's assistance while Aaron spun in circles on his belly. 
6:30: Get the boys home and clean up a Big Green BLOW OUT that Aaron had just as we were leaving my mom's.
 7:00: Home teacher comes over. 7:45: Maddix tickled my face while I dozed out during his end of night cartoon. 
8:00: Late dinner. 8:15: Cute little Lilah McConnon brings over a Christmas treat for Maddix and tells her dad as they're leaving, "Maddix is just so cute in his pajama's" ha ha. 8:30: Talk to Travis as he packed to head to the airport. 8:45: Maddix gets out of bed for his 3rd trip to the bathroom.
 9:00: Relief Society brings over Holiday treat. 9:30: Clelan up dinner and the kitchen
10:30: Shower/ get ready for bed
11:30: Start blog/ feed Aaron
12:06: Contemplating WHY I'm not asleep, WHY I keep blogging, and HOW am I going to get all the things done that I need to before picking Travis up tomorrow! 
The End. Goodnight. After I proof ready and add photos..... boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment