Sunday, December 1, 2013

To Be Thankful!

This year I think about the things I am thankful for and I'm happy to say that I feel like I've been more aware of all my blessings this year, and I hope I never forget just how blessed I am.

If I had to name something I'm extra grateful for right now, I'd have to say it's the support of all my family, friends, neighbors, church member, co-workers, random customers at work, etc that I receive. Anywhere, and everywhere I go the Lord never fails to send people to help us on our way:
For all the babysitting
my family does for me!

So grateful Maddix is so
helpful with Aaron

Surprising moments from
these two hooligans

My Boys

Family Events

Listening to Aaron giggle

Girls Nights!
(The other night I was so lucky to go to the Hunger Games
movie with these two Camille's, and then out to
dinner afterward!)

After the girls night, this is what I came
home too... it was barely 8:00pm!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels
wiped out after a day with these boys!

Family Night of setting up our
Christmas Decorations

Wray Christmas Party

Wray Christmas Party

Our little Christmas Gathering

No comments:

Post a Comment