Thursday, December 12, 2013

~That Christmas Time of Year~

Well, after being in Poland last year for Christnas where we weren't purchasing too many things because of packing space restraints, and we couldn't really decorate because all of our stuff was back in Utah, I am stoked for the Christmas season... I know I've said this already. A few nights ago I was so excited because it was our company work party... and guys, it was so much fun! As much as I miss Travis (and don't take this the wrong way sweetheart), it was sort of nice flying Solo. I sat at the singles "immature" table, bounced over to the Mature table, the kitchen staff, and the cool table. Essentially I had fun chatting up a storm and not having to be cool so I don't embarrass mi esposo:) 
AND
I finally got the coveted  50" extendible car scraper from the present draw, along with the movies Planes, and Red 2 :) And we had a little gift exchange between us servers where I got a gift card to Cafe Rio... AND... AND... I guessed the change correctly in the jar. I was only off by a few cents, so I got to keep the cash! 
Overall it was a crazy, and funny party where we were cooky and weird, but when you've gone to the same party with the same people for 8 years.. you're bound to act like family and just be yourselves:) 







1 comment:

  1. That picture with Naomi's baby KILLS ME EVERY TIME! I love it!

    ReplyDelete