Thursday, March 21, 2013

Almost forgot the Pregnancy Post


Weekly Pregnancy Questions

How far along? 24weeks 2days

How big is baby? 

Names?  Still a toss up between Aaron (my fav), and Blake

Maternity clothes?   Oh I wish I had them. Most the day my pants don't stay on... which is okay when we're at the house

Weights gain?  I think I'm at 12lbs, but not sure

 Feeling the baby move?   Very much so, I'm watching him twitch all around right now. Almost always responds by punching my hand when I push on a spot. Or when I shine a flashlight onto my belly he moves all over

Food cravings:  None really... perhaps wheatthins :) 

Happy or moody? I've been much happier lately, despite the never ending snow; and now that I can get up and around more often my spirits are on the uphill climb. 

Sleeping?  I've finally found a position in bed where I stay on my side and I can sleep better

Best moment(s) of the week? When Maddix voluntarily spoke with baby brother. When Travis and Maddix were arguing back and forth saying, "My mommy, no my mommy," and Travis said "My baby brother," expecting him to play back, but instead Maddix started crying and squeaked out a "no he's my baby brother." Game was over:) Being in Warsaw getting ready for the day, and just feeling normal. Also when I was pregnant with Maddix I worked at a restaurant and ppl were ALWAYS grabbing my belly and I found it annoying, but here no one does that; however when we were in Warsaw Sis. Armstrong (American Fam) came up and grabbed my belly and I LOVED it. It made me actually feel pregnant, and not just large:) 

Anything making you queasy? Just the eggs when I take too big of a bite, but I'm pretty much over my egg aversion. 

 How is the bump?  I feel much bigger than my other friends who are just as far along as I am... but I guess that comes from it being my second, and their first.

Missing anything?  Clothes fitting, shaving easier, just bending over to pick things up, and feeling healthy. I've had all sorts of dehydration problems that have given me cracked and bleeding lips, eczema-like itchy rashes, and a range of other strange pregnancy illnesses!  

Belly button? Oh my it's on its way out! Still in, but verging out! 

Looking forward to? Having the baby move when Maddix can see him. 

Dad? So busy with school that every time I tell him I'm a few more weeks ahead he's always surprised! 

No comments:

Post a Comment